Three Things on a Thursday - No. 1
I love a good list. So of course, I’ve got to give you a few.
My lists will include only three things each week:
1) Something new I learned this past week;
2) Something amazing I’ve consumed (be it food, book, tv show, song, etc…);
3) A Good Word to encourage you.
Admittedly, I mostly read only the bullet points of lists and skim the rest, so I’ll keep these short and sweet in case you’re just like me. (If you’re looking for a longer read, just read it twice, I guess.)
Without further ado, here’s List No. 1 ::
1) How to add a music clip to my Instagram story. Are you as late to the party as I am on this one? Good grief. But yay for learning!
2) The Lumberjack from Pie-Eyed and Flakey. Y’all, it’s cold brew, maple syrup, and a splash of heavy cream. Yes, PLEASE.
3) Ephesians 2:10 - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, so that we should walk in them.
What are YOUR three things? I can’t wait to get to know you.
8/27/2020 09:35:19 am
#1 - this week I took a 3 day seminar on "The Arts in Trauma Healing". Each session included information as well as an arts assignment. Found it challenging but also enlightening! Now to make applications....
Leave a Reply.
My name is Miranda and I'm a mom, spouse, dance teacher, and entrepreneur. I’m going to share my life with you. The good, the bad, the weird. I hope to inspire you, encourage you, make you laugh. I’ll be honest. And I can’t wait to learn more about you through it all.